SUPPORT LE MANS JAZZ! BE A PARTNER OF OUR ACTIONS!
Whether you are an individual and / or a business, you can support the actions of the association throughout the year.
SUPPORT LE MANS JAZZ, BECOME A PATRON!
Patronage is a donation. Each donation made to the Le Mans Jazz association is a plus that allows it to support all its artistic and cultural actions more calmly.
BY BECOMING A PATRON, YOU BENEFIT FROM A TAX REDUCTION!
The patronage commitment allows you to benefit from tax deductions.
BY BECOMING A PATRON, YOU BENEFIT FROM CONSIDERATIONS!
Each donation may involve consideration for the invitation to highlights, VIP meetings, special moments of discussion and conviviality, and also appropriate and privileged information.
BY BEING A PATRON, YOU PARTICIPATE IN THE CULTURAL DYNAMICS OF LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL!
Le Mans Jazz has been recognized for 42 years for its original and qualitative actions and enjoys international recognition. By being a partner of the association, you directly contribute to the influence of the Pays-de-la-Loire region and of Normandy.
HOW TO BECOME A PATRON?
Several possibilities :
– Donate via the Commeon website – very practical, secure and easy to access site
– Mail your donation to: Le Mans Jazz association 1A, rue Gambetta 72000 Le Mans. In return, you will receive your tax receipt by post or e-mail.
– Deposit it directly at our offices located at 1A, rue Gambetta 72000 Le Mans. In return, you will receive your tax receipt by post or e-mail.
Some of Le Mans Jazz volunteers with part of the team and artists
JOIN THE LE MANS JAZZ TEAM TO ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE IN ITS ORGANIZATION! AN EXCEPTIONAL HUMAN ADVENTURE FOR ALL!
Do you want to get involved in an artistic & cultural structure?
Do you want to join a team serving artists, audiences, and the region?
Do you want to share convivial moments around music and discover all the current and historical forms of jazz?
BECOME A LE MANS JAZZ VOLUNTEER!
For a few days or for the year, you will have the opportunity to get involved in the IN and OFF of the association. Supervised by a team of professionals, you will be able to be useful and act effectively by benefiting from experience linked to an experience structure and working with different partners on various sites.
FOR WHAT MISSIONS?
• Participate in communication, ticketing, ticket control, boutique / merchandising …
• Welcome the public, inform the public about concerts, guide the public to specific sites …
• Host the DjazBar (Le Mans Jazz bar) which operates over several highlights throughout the year,
• Participate in the logistics / technique related to the reception of artists, entertainment professionals, audiences …
PARTICIPATING IS SIMPLE !
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your name, first name, phone number and telling us your motivation, the missions that could suit you and your availability.
We will quickly get back in touch with you to discuss more precisely and explain how volunteering works within the association.